LOS ANGELES, Dec 1 — For the second year running, Canadian rapper Drake has been given the thumbs up on Pandora more than any other artist or group playing on the internet radio service.
Every year, Pandora publishes its top Thumb Hundred — ie, the tracks that have been “liked” the most often by the station’s users. And in 2016, just as in 2015, the most thumbed up track is one featuring Drake
Work is actually a Rihanna song featuring Drake but that’s OK, Drake’s in the number two spot with One Dance (featuring Wizkid & Kyla), and has snagged seventh with Pop Style (featuring The Throne).
In all Drake has 14 places on this year’s chart and the next closest artist is the aforementioned Rihanna with five.
The top 10:
1. Work: Rihanna, Featuring Drake
2. One Dance: Drake, Featuring Wizkid & Kyla
3. Needed Me: Rihanna
4. Love Yourself: Justin Bieber
5. Hello: Adele
6. Me, Myself & I: G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha
7. Pop Style: Drake, Featuring The Throne
8. Oui: Jeremih
9. Panda: Desiigner
10. Jumpman: Drake & Future — AFP-Relaxnews