KUALA LUMPUR, March 25 — The Malaysian Bar has urged Putrajaya today to declare and implement a moratorium on all pending executions, amid a review of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 to remove the mandatory death penalty. The Bar also suggested that the amendments to the Act should be applied retrospectively the moment it comes into... Read more
Read All About It
- Could a permanent national task force resolve Malaysia’s stateless problem?
- Kit Siang to contest either Gelang Patah or Alor Setar in GE14
- Liow: No RUU355 talk in Friday Cabinet meeting
- Dr M: PAS suffers from Hadi’s ‘lack of charisma’
- Najib lauds sacrifices made by police for sake of country
- Low wages trigger high debts among police