KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 26 — Punitive actions may not always be the best solutions, Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Rohani Abdul Karim said today following public outcry over a Batu Gajah shelter that kept some of its disabled residents in a cage-like structure. She advocated re-education of welfare home operators... Read more
Read All About It
- Hundreds of Umno youths call for Guan Eng’s resignation outside Penang office
- MH17: Two prosecution options identified, says Ab Aziz
- Is it still Hainanese chicken rice with butter, olive oil, sesame seeds and flowers?
- Minister orders fire audit on all health facilities after Johor hospital deaths
- Over 6,000 GLC workers laid off this year, Parliament told
- Minister denies Bandar Malaysia now under Chinese firms’ control