KUALA LUMPUR, June 27 — Traffic flow along several major highways is reported to be slow as of 5pm as the public begin returning to the city after celebrating Aidilfitri in their respective villages. A North-South Expressway Project (PLUS) traffic control centre spokesman said as of 10pm, traffic was at a crawl from Bidor to Slim River,... Read more
Read All About It
- No racial slant in termination of food contractor’s services, says Kamalanathan
- Sarawak minister confident state may defer tourism tax
- AirAsia chairman: What’s wrong with seeking divine intervention?
- Penang govt questioned for sidelining PWD over undersea tunnel project
- Ask for Penang Official 1’s resignation, PM’s aide tells Kit Siang
- Malaysian-linked Aussie retirement village launches stock buyback amid scandal