KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 6 — Issuing of the UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) card to Myanmar nationals needed to be reviewed, said Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim. He said this was to ensure that the card was only issued to ethnic Rohingya Muslim refugees in this country. “I urge... Read more
Read All About It
- Uber ride turns into impromptu maternity ward
- Dr M humiliated self by attending DAP conference, says Umno leader
- Now, LFL under probe over Soros funding
- KL mayor halts Bangsar hillside garden project after residents protest
- Gerakan: With U-turn on Dr M, how can Malaysians trust DAP?
- Police: Only five gangsterism cases in Penang this year