LOS ANGELES, Dec 13 — Chris Evans has topped Forbes’ annual list of Hollywood’s best value actors for the second year in a row.
According to Forbes, the Captain America star brings back around US$135 (RM595) for every US$1 he’s paid.
It is understood that Evans was paid just US$300,000 for Captain America: The First Avenger but saw his salary rise to an estimated US$6.9 million for Avengers: Age of Ultron.
The methodology involves taking an actor’s last three wide-release, non-animated films before June 2016 and working out which paycheck resulted in the most profitability when compared to box office.
The list also saw strong female representation in the form of Scarlett Johansson, who is in third position, followed by Mila Kunis, Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence.
Last week, Forbes released its list of Hollywood’s most overpaid actors, which was topped by Johnny Depp for the second year in a row.
Will Smith, Channing Tatum, Will Ferrell and George Clooney rounded out the top five.
The following are Hollywood’s best value actors:
- Chris Evans — US$135.80 for every US$1 paid
- Chris Pratt — US$125.40 for every US$1 paid
- Scarlett Johansson — US$88.60 for every US$1 paid
- Mila Kunis — US$49.50 for every US$1 paid
- Vin Diesel — US$32 for every US$1 paid
- Jennifer Aniston — US$27.80 for every US$1 paid
- Ben Affleck — US$20.10 for every US$1 paid
- Robert Downey Jr — US$18.40 for every US$1 paid
- Matt Damon and Jennifer Lawrence — US$17.70 for every US$1 paid