Last updated Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:42am

A team of officers went on a manhunt the same night the report was made. — file picture A team of officers went on a manhunt the same night the report was made. — file picture JOHOR BARU, Nov 19 — Mohamad Izzat Izzudin Hussin, the 16-year-old boy who reportedly went missing after entering Villa Nabila has been found at a friend’s house in Bandar Dato Onn.

According to The Star, his mother Norhayati Mohamad, 39, said the police informed her that her son was found around 2am today.

“I am relieved because I truly believed that some unearthly being had taken him,” she said.

Norhayati said she managed to speak to her son briefly and he told her he had forgotten to inform her of his whereabouts, The Star reported.

The boy had earlier been reported missing by his mother after she failed to find him. Friends had said he was last seen around the abandoned Villa Nabila. A team of officers, along with the K9 team and Fire Department personnel went on a manhunt the same night the report was made.

Villa Nabila has been touted as Johor Baru’s scariest location. Many stories surround the abandoned bungalow which adds to the mystery. Online travel website, Expedia listed Danga Bay as among five most haunted locations in the country.

The bungalow has been abandoned for more than 40 years leading to various urban tales being passed around about Villa Nabila. Among the stories is the one warning those who visited the place should go in a group of even numbers. Failing that, there will be an extra entity accompanying them upon leaving the bungalow.