NEW YORK, Oct 16 ― Humans should urinate at least four to six times a day, but occasionally, the pressures of modern life force us to clench and hold it in. How bad is this habit, and how long can our bodies withstand it? Heba Shaheed takes us inside the bladder to find out in this TED talk.
- Study: Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies
- Rice-loving Asians may be more prone to diabetes, study shows
- Uniqlo just outdid itself with this KAWS x Peanuts Snoopy plushie
- 'Playboy’s' first transgender ‘playmate’ hopes to ‘pave way for all women’ (VIDEO)
- Double the income for security guard, but still a ‘McRefugee’ in Singapore