NEW YORK, Oct 16 ― Humans should urinate at least four to six times a day, but occasionally, the pressures of modern life force us to clench and hold it in. How bad is this habit, and how long can our bodies withstand it? Heba Shaheed takes us inside the bladder to find out in this TED talk.
- Five clear signs it’s time to quit your job
- Chinese woman suffers stroke after using phone for 20 hours straight
- Pin-prick blood test detects deadly sepsis, study shows
- A ‘millennials party’ dares to break Indonesia’s political mould
- International Day of Happiness 2018: How science says you can get happy